It is very important to note that you don’t just travel to any country and start working without permission. Especially countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Finland and the like. That is why in this article, we are going to take a look at Canada Jobs With Work Permits and how you can apply for them.
We would also be telling you how you can get your work permit and how to apply for some of the jobs we would mention here. Canada just like every other country in the world grants work permits to any foreigner or international student who wishes to work in Canada.
No matter the industry you are going to work in, you need a work permit. All interested persons who wish to work in Canada will have to follow some steps which we would provide for them here to get started.
Work permit issuing is done by labour market opinion and it is not just for foreigners but for citizens and none citizens. This will help them know the number of persons that are working in the country and know how much would be realized in tax.
Every country has their ways but the popular one is what Canada is using. Let’s get started with the meaning of a work permit.
What is Work Permit?
It is a document that will be given to anybody who wishes to work in any sector or business in Canada. As a business person, you also need a work permit to work on your business. A work permit is not given anyhow, you have to meet up with some requirements that the country under the ministry of labour and labour market opinion has made clear.
Based on the record, the highest number of years you can get a work permit in developed countries like the US, Canada, UK, Germany etc is four years. It is a renewable document and if you get sacked from your job, your work permit might not be useful again until you renew it.
Requirements for Canada Jobs With Work Permit.
- Provide the documents that allow you to enter Canada (Visa)
- Work with an eligible employer
- You should have no criminal record
- You should be mentally and physically healthy
- You have to promise to leave the country after your work authorization has expired.
- You have to prove that you will support your family with your funds made in Canada.
- You will provide your labour market assessment document
- A written document of employment or employment letter
- Application form
- Marriage certificate
- Proof of family status
- Evidence that you met the job requirements
- Your medical result test
- A copy of your international passport
- Show your financial means to stay in Canada
- Submit your recent passport
- Proof that you have paid all kinds of government application fees.
- Navigate to the official portal of Canada using this link https://www.canadim.com/
- Scroll down until you see the notification telling you if you qualified or not
- After that, you will be presented with a form
- Fill the work with original documents, with no mistakes, before you submit, go through your form to avoid mistakes.
- Submit your application and wait for a reply from them.
Who is Eligible to Request For Canada Work Permit?
There are some categories of people that can request a work permit in Canada, see the list below.
- People who passed through Canada-designated Learning Institutes.
- People married to a Canadian person
- People who have access to a work permit
- Students generally are not allowed to go for a work permit because their Visa doesn’t show that, but there are still some Jobs for Students without a work permit.
Canada Jobs With Work Permit
1. Big White Ski Resort
This is one of the companies that offer you a job but needs a work permit.
- Job Type: Full time
- Salary: $31,000 – $45,000
- Experience: one year plus
- Age: 19 years and above
- Medical certificate
- A valid first-aid certificate
2. Ticket Collector
Your job here is to collect tickets from people and it is one low-key high-paying job.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $24 per hour
- Experience: No Experience Required.
- Nothing is required here
3. Data Entry Clark
This is another job that pays in Canada.
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: $1,500 per week
- Experience: No experience
- Ability to be accurate and calculative
4. Packaging Warehouse Associate
This is another high-paying job in Canada that recruits more people into the industry.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $20 – $23 per hour
- Experience: No experience
- Have the ability to carry heavy material
- Good communication skills
- Recording and keeping things in order.
How to Apply for a Canadian Job With Work Permit
All the jobs that we have mentioned here are available but you need a work permit to get them.
- Read all the requirements for the job
- Click on APPLY NOW
- Follow the instructions and apply with your complete CV
FAQs on Canada Jobs With Work Permits
Can I get a job in Canada with a work permit?
Yes, most of the jobs we see in Canada require a work permit. It is just a few that doesn’t need a work permit and it is for International students.
How much is a work permit in Canada?
For an open permit, you will pay a $100 fee and for a work permit, you will pay $155
How long does a Canadian work permit take?
Just 30 business working days is about 6 weeks and it wi be given to you.
Who is eligible to request a work permit in Canada?
People who are qualified for work permits are people who graduated from Canada Learning Institute, people married to Canadian citizens and those who have access to work permit jobs.
A work permit is very important if you want to work in Canada, it is part of the things that can stop you from going to Canada if you don’t have one for yourself.
For more information, you can always check back here or leave a comment below. You can also leave a comment below to gain access to join the discussion and get our latest updates.