Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany 2023 is Open for all applicants who want to Pursue higher education. Applications are accepted from all over the world for Fully Funded Scholarship who want to continue Journalism. No Application Fee will be charged to students.
The RSF Germany fellowship program has helped numerous foreign journalists who were even facing death threats due to their reporting abilities and objectivity in risky regions. The RSF reporter fellowship program is a way to cultivate the capacity to precisely estimate risks.
- Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- Complete Overview of Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- Scholarship Support:
- Application Requirements:
- Necessary Documents:
- Application Last Date:
- Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
About The Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany 2023
The Berlin Scholarship Program 2023 has been introduced by the Berlin State Department for Economics, Energy, and Public Enterprises. However, this fully financed foreign scholarship in Germany is solely open to journalists. To provide greater training in digital security, Reporters Without Borders Germany demands that journalists from conflict and crisis zones be given free transportation to Berlin.
Online threats like monitoring or hacking attacks that hamper reporting put journalists operating in these critical places in particular danger. Therefore, the goal of this training program is to give pupils the abilities and information necessary to fend off such assaults. You may apply to Frontier Works Organization (FWO) Jobs 2022 in Rawalpindi
The fully-funded course has an effect on journalists across Europe. Once the journalists have learned the strategies to protect themselves against the new digital risks, the second phase of this program starts. During this phase, each participant creates their training concept with the help of a highly skilled trainer staff.
Once the concept is established, the participants assume the role of teachers and educate the journalists in their respective nations about what they learned during the Berlin exchange program. Here are more details regarding the Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany.
Complete Overview of Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany:
- Host Organisation: Reporters Without Borders Germany
- Funded By: Berlin Senate Department for Economics, Energy and Public Enterprises.
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Duration: 04 Months
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 05th December 2022
- Scholarship Support: For each participant, a 900€/month stipend will be given.
- The issues relating to visa processing will be handled.
- A comfortable place to live will be made available to the participants.
- The cost of transportation to and from Berlin will be fully covered.
- The participants will receive free daily public transportation.
- Participants will gain a thorough understanding of Reporters Without Borders Germany’s operations, which are those of a globally active journalism and human rights organization.
There are open applications for professional journalists, bloggers, media professionals, and citizen journalists from conflict and disaster zones.
- In their native countries, journalists are in danger of cyber threats, the people must be enthusiastic about learning about digital security and imparting that expertise to other journalists in their nations.
- The candidates must have the desire to go back to their home nations.
- Candidates must have a strong command of English.
- The applicant needs to have relevant journalism experience.
All the documents listed below need to upload when applying online for this fully funded scholarship in Germany:
- Matric, FSC, and BSC certificates
- Statement of purpose
- Academic & Employment Record
- Upload supporting documents (including references)
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport-size photo in JPEG
- Application Last Date: The last date for Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 in Germany is 05th December 2022.
Guidelines on How to Submit Application for Berlin Fully Funded Scholarship in Germany:
- The applicants must fax their completed applications and supporting documentation to +491636743853 via the Signal Messenger Service.
- Send your application to the address us. digitalfreedom[at]protonmail. com if you have a Proton Mail Account.
- An end-to-end encrypted email service is ProtonMail. Here, you can open a free account.
- Fill out the online questionnaire and Berlin Scholarship 2023 application in PDF format.
- The two PDF files for the aforementioned forms must be saved on your computers, finish these PDF files.
- These PDF files must be saved and sent to one of the specified addresses.