Job Type: Hybrid
Location: Greater Toronto Area, Canada
Salary: 120,000 – $125,000 in a year
Deadline: Not stated
- Lead six figure enterprise deals at F500 organizations, often from lead generation to close.
- Source majority of own leads through a combination of ABM executed hunting and existing networks. Support via SDRs will evolve over time.
- Execute a consultative sales methodology; understanding, advising and tailoring client solutions using Valence’s suite of digital tools.
- Execute client pilots; our clients often run 3 month pilot processes in collaboration with our Sales and CS teams where we prove the value of our tools.
- Steward complex contract negotiations and procurement processes.
- Expand the footprint of Valence at existing clients by nurturing a strong partnership and identifying new areas of their business we can support
- Own key account touchpoints with the customer in partnership with the CS team.
- Work with external advisors and coaches as necessary.
Valence is a teamwork platform for managers that accelerates the team health, connectivity, and performance required for today’s workplace. Our digital platform gives every manager the tools and insights they need to understand their team’s health in real time, intervene with powerful guided conversations, and set and track shared commitments to team improvements. Our clients are typically Fortune 500s like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Liberty Mutual, The Vanguard Group and Roche Pharmaceuticals. We’ve recently raised a USD 25 million Series A, led by New York-based private equity and venture capital Insight Partners, to meet growing market demand and attract incredible talent.
- An aptitude for problem solving. You know how to take a client’s complex people and talent problems and identify creative, untested ways that Valence’s platform can help solve them.
- Sharp project management and communications skills. You will be patiently steering the ship and every meeting, plan, agenda, procurement step and client conversation should be exceptional. You know how to get a diversity of stakeholders on your side through strategic and tailored communication approaches. We don’t have all the processes built here and w need someone who is excited about building them.
- Patience and perseverance. You have done professionally challenging work before that required persistence to realize results. Because of this, you have a growth mindset, constantly learning and iterating to generate better results.
- A palpable passion for Valence’s stage and size. You have clear motivations for wanting to work at a startup as your next professional challenge.
- An interest in our content area. You have an interest to learn about our content area – teams, culture, leadership, organizational design
- Minimum of 8 years of experience. (Experience in the HR or HR tech space is welcomed).
- At least 3 years in a quota carrying role with experience in commercial.
Salary and benefits:
- $120,000.00-$125,000.00 per year
- Paid time off