University of Bristol offers think big scholarships for international students and are available for undergraduate and master’s studies. The scholarship provides the recipient with up to £20,000 which can be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
The think big scholarship in 2022 is being awarded by the University of Bristol to students who are pursuing an under or postgraduate program, the total budget for the scholarship is 500,000 GBP which will only be awarded to international students studying at the university.
University of Bristol
About Host Institution:
The University of Bristol is one of the UK’s top ten universities, they offer highly rated subjects in the world and they are one of the 5 most targeted by top UK recruiters. The belief that collaboration is what turns world-leading research into world-changing results.
That’s why they are working hand-in-hand with other partners in more than 40 countries around the globe: improving health, alleviating poverty, preparing for natural hazards, uncovering the impacts of wars and migration, driving technological innovation, and much more.
- 3 awards worth 10,000 GBP every study year
- Nine awards of 5,000 GBP every year for the beneficiary..
The awards can only be used towards the cost of tuition fees.
To be eligible for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or one-year or full-time taught the postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
Any full-time Undergraduate program (except Medicine, Dentistry, and Veterinary Science) or any one-year, full-time Postgraduate program offered at the University
You can submit an application for the Think Big Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship using the International Scholarships online application form.
The deadline for undergraduate scholarships is 28 March 2022, 10 am (UK time). There are two rounds of applications for postgraduate scholarships: 28 March 2022, 10 am UK time (Round 1) and 13 June 2022, 10 am UK time (Round 2).
Deadline: 28 March/ 13 June 2022(annual)
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships, they will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
- Official Scholarship Website (Undergraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-undergraduate/
- Official Scholarship Website (Postgraduate): http://www.bristol.ac.uk/fees-funding/awards/think-big-postgraduate/