Global Leaders Scholarship 2022-2023 is offered by University of Bath for international students. This scholarship is available for masters studies only. There are 45 Global Leaders Scholarships worth £5,000 each, to be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
The Global Leaders Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and future leadership potential. Applicants should demonstrate excellent team working skills and have a strong vision for the future.
Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 at University of Bath the recipient with the following benefits:
- There are 45 Global Leaders Scholarships worth £5,000 each, to be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
- The fee waiver is applied to your first year of study only.
- There is no cash alternative to a fee waiver.
- Scholarships cannot be deferred and are for the 2022/23 academic entry year only.
To qualify for Global Leaders Scholarship 2022 at University of Bath, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English. Meet the language requirements of the course.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- You must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time taught master’s course for entry year 2022/2023
- The Global Leaders Scholarship is awarded on the basis of academic excellence, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and future leadership potential. Applicants should demonstrate excellent team working skills and have a strong vision for the future.
- Not have previously studied for a full undergraduate degree in Scotland.
- Not have previously received a Saltire Scholarship.
- Applicants must demonstrate:
- An interest in studying in Scotland and/or at a specific Scottish university.
- The aspiration to work and study in a global context and take a position of leadership in their chosen career.
- A willingness and the necessary interpersonal and communication skills required to participate in the program of activities that accompanies the scholarships.
follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
To apply for a course, you must use the online application form. You will need to create an account before you can start the application process. On the application form, you will need to give:
- your personal details
- the date you plan to start studying
- your education details
- proof of your English level if English is not your first language
- the name and contact details of an academic referee from your current or most recent place of study
- your personal statement, explaining your reasons for wishing to study the course
- a scan of your undergraduate degree certificate and your postgraduate degree certificate, if you have one
- a scan of your final degree transcript or your most recent transcript if you are still studying
- an academic reference from your current or most recent place of study, if you have one
- an up-to-date CV
- payment of the application fee, if applicable
Deadline: May 19, 2022(annual)